Indoor Painting - Walls and ceilings
Many people end up finding that the paint on the walls and ceilings is a relatively inexpensive way to make a division often sad and monotonous in a space full of life and color. So they end up thinking that painting is a job easy to do and start buying paints in order to make themselves the paintings.
However, we should have the notion that it isn't so simple as it seems and it takes many steps to ensure that the final product is what we expect, in addition there are many tools that you will have to acquire. So, make sure you have time and desire before moving forward with the paintings by yourself.
Considerations to be taken if you want to make the paintings yourself:
- Before buying the paint you will need to know several things: know the surface area to paint and what type of paint that you want (Mate, Semi-satin or Satin).
- Knowing what area to paint, will allow you to purchase the right amount of paint so you'll never have to go back to the store in the middle of the painting work or, on the contrary, keep paints that weren't used and were bought with no necessity.
- Choose the type of paint is; for example, the difference between having a paint able to resist to washing and another who does not.
- After have to proceed with the preparation of the room, move away the furniture into the center of the room and remove everything from the walls. Clear all existing dust behind the furniture and the floor and cover the floor and furniture with protections.
- Repair all surfaces and re-clean it. Note that if the walls are not fully repaired, the final quality of your work may be compromised.
- Remove all mirrors on the walls of the sockets and switches.
- After making the dilution of the paint, start painting the ceiling. One of the biggest mistakes when painting a division is not paint the ceiling due to its difficulty. However, you should have the notion that if you don't paint the ceiling, the difference between its tonality and the fresh painted walls will be quickly noticed.
- Our final consideration is to have good luck and patience.
If do not have time, ability or patience, do not despair. The Paint4U is here to help you painting your home. We perform the paintings quickly, safely and with perfection. So do not waste time and contact us now.